Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the post of Librarian to fill 29 vacancies in Tamil Nadu various Subordinate Service. Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Name of the service||No. of Post|
|1.||Librarian Grade-I in Industries and Commerce Department (2011-2012) (Post Code.1930)||TN Industries
|2.||Librarian in Agriculture Department (2014-2016) (Post Code.1845)||TN General Subordinate Service||02 Posts|
|3.||Film Librarian in Agriculture Department (2015-2016) (Post Code.3110)||TN General Subordinate Service||01 Post|
|4.||Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department (2016-2017) (Post Code.3108)||TN Educational Subordinate Service||05 Posts|
|5.||Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department (2016-2017) (Post Code.3109)||TN Educational Subordinate Service||19 Posts|
|6.||Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat (2014-2015) (Post Code.2091)||TN Legislative Assembly Service||01 Post|
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification in order to apply for this post.
|Category of Applicants||Min Age||Max Age||Name of the Post & Department|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||18 Years||No Maximum age limit||Librarian Grade–I in Industries and Commerce Department|
|„Others‟ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||35 Years (should not have completed)||Librarian Grade–I in Industries and Commerce Department|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||No Maximum age limit||1) Librarian in Agriculture Department
2) Film Librarian in Agriculture Department
3) Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I in Public Libraries Department
4) Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II in Public Libraries Department
5) Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat
|“Others” [(i.e.) Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||30 Years (should not have completed)|
Candidates should possess either one of the qualifications to apply for this post
|2. Librarian in Agriculture
|3. Film Librarian in Agriculture
|4. Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I
|5. Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II
|6. Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written examination
- Oral test in the form of the interview
- Document Verification
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in both written and oral test.
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the post of Librarian, in the list of recent notification available in the site. If you wish to apply directly, we provide you the direct link to apply.
This link redirects you to the login page so you can easily login with your user id and can start your application process.
- Read the notification for the posts carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards. This one-time registration will be valid for 5 years. The application fee for the written exam is Rs.150/-.
For more details,
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.