TNPSC DEO Notification 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the post of District Educational Officer to fill 20 vacancies in Tamil Nadu School Educational Service Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
- Rs.56,900 – Rs.1,80,500/- per month
- From Open Market – 14
- From among Teachers – 04
- BC (OBCM)(G) – 01
- SC(G) – 01
|Starting Date for Applying Online||10.12.2018|
|Last Date for Applying Online||09.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of
India or Indian Bank)
|Preliminary Examination||02.03.2019 F.N. 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Main Written Examination||Dates will be announced later.|
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification in order to apply for this post.
|Sl. No.||Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|1.||SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.||No age limit|
|2.||‘Others’||For Open Market – Should not have completed 30 Years|
|For Teacher employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools – Should not have completed 40 Years|
Only for Teachers Category: Minimum 12 years
Candidates should possess either one of the qualifications to apply for this post
- Applicants have the Master’s Degree B.T. or B.Ed. Degree & also Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.
Selection will be made in two stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Test
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the post of Librarian, in the list of recent notification available in the site. If you wish to apply directly, we provide you the direct link to apply.
This link redirects you to the login page so you can easily login with your user id and can start your application process.
- Read the notification for the posts carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards. This one-time registration will be valid for 5 years. The application fee for the preliminary exam is Rs.100/-. And the fees for Main exam is Rs. 200/-
For more details,
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.