Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the post of Curator in Museum Department to fill 04 vacancies in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service. Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below.
Name of the post: Curator in Museum Department
Name of the service: Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service
No.of. Vacancies: 04
Pay scale: Rs.36700-116200/-
- Date of notification: 24.01.2019
- Date of closing: 24.02.2019
- Date of examination:
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification in order to apply for this post.
|Sl.No.||Category of candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|3||SCs/ SC(A)s||18 years||No maximum age limit|
A Master‟s or Honour‟s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written examination
- Oral test in the form of the interview
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in both written and oral test.
Candidates who are interested in attending for TNPSC exam have to know about the TNPSC 2019 exam pattern for each post clearly to crack the exam. For the aspiring applicants here we are providing a brief description of the exam pattern
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|Paper – I (200 Questions) (P.G. Degree Standard) Any one of the following subjects, in which the candidate acquired the qualification.
(i) Geology (Code No.240)
(ii) Botany (Code No. 269)
(iii) Zoology (Code No.271)
(iv) Anthropology (Code No.312)
v) Ancient History and Archaeology (Code No.314)
(vi) History (Code No.317) (vii) Sanskrit (Code No.319)
|Paper- II (100 Questions) GENERAL STUDIES (Code No.003)
General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
|Interview and Records||70|
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the post of Curator in the Museum Department in the list of recent notification available in the site.
- Read the notification for the posts carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards.
For more details, CLICK HERE
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.