Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the post of Cost Assistant to fill 01 vacancies in Industries and Commerce Department. Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
Name of the post: Cost Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department
Name of the service: Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
No.of. Vacancies: 01
Pay scale: Rs. 36,400-1,15,700 (Level 16)
- Date of notification: 04.12.2018
- Date of closing: 02.01.2019
- Last date for fee payment: 04.01.2019
- Date of examination: Paper I(02.03.2019 F.N),
Paper II(02.03.2019 A.N)
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification in order to apply for this post.
|Category Of Applicants||Age Limit(Minimum)||Age Limit(Maximum)|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all Categories.||18 years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs]||35 Years (should not have completed)|
A degree of any university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and
- A pass in an intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and Works Accountants Institute, London
- Practical experience in costing in a Government Department or in a Statutory board constituted by the State Government or in a Government undertaking or Corporation or in an Establishment or Industrial concern (registered under the Factories Act), manufacturing industrial products involving costing and cost accounting, for a period of not less than one year
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written examination
- Oral test in the form of the interview
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in both written and oral test.
Candidates who are interested in attending for TNPSC exam have to know about the TNPSC 2018 exam pattern for each post clearly to crack the exam. For the aspiring applicants here we are providing a brief description of the exam pattern
Scheme of Examination.: objective type (OMR METHOD) and oral test:
|Paper-I (Intermediate Standard) (200 Questions)||Cost and Works Accounts||300||3 hours|
|Paper – II (100 Questions)||General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)– 25 Questions||200||2 hours|
|Interview and Records||–||70||–|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs,SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/DCs,BCs and BCMs : 171 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks for others: 228 Marks
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the post of Cost Assistant in the list of recent notification available in the site. If you wish to apply directly, we provide you the direct link to apply.
This link redirects you to the login page so you can easily login with your user id and can start your application process.
- Read the notification for the posts carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards. This one-time registration will be valid for 5 years. The application fee for the written exam is Rs.150/-.
For more details visit:
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.