Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor to fill 46 vacancies in the Tamil Nadu General Service. Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
Name of the post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Name of the service: Tamil Nadu General Service
No.of. Vacancies: 46
Pay scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Date of notification: 03.10.2018
- Date of closing: 31.10.2018
- Last date for fee payment: 02.11.2018
- Date of examination: 05.01.2019
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification.
|Category Of Applicants||Age Limit|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all Categories.||No Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs]||34 Years (should not have completed)|
- The applicant must possess a BL degree
- Should be a member of the Bar Council.
- She/he must have an active practice in ‘criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
- The applicant must have adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written examination
- Oral test
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in both written and oral test.
Candidates who are interested in attending for TNPSC exam have to know about the TNPSC 2018 exam pattern for each post clearly to crack the exam. For the aspiring applicants here we are providing a brief description of the exam pattern
- Law I (20 questions)
- Law II (20 questions)
- Law III (20 questions)
- Law IV (20 questions)
- Aptitude and Mental Ability (20 questions)
Duration: 2 hours
No of questions: 100
Total marks for the exam: 100 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, SC(A) candidates: 30 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for MBC, BC, BCM candidates: 35 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for others: 40 marks
- Paper-I (Law I) (100 marks)
- Paper-II (Law II ) (100 marks)
- Paper-III (Law III) (100 marks)
- Paper-IV (Law IV) (100 marks)
- Oral Test (Interview) (60 marks)
Total marks for the exam: 460 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, SC(A) candidates: 140 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for MBC, BC, BCM candidates: 160 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for others: 180 marks
Minimum qualifying marks in the interview: 18 marks
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the Assistant Public Prosecutor post in the list of recent notification available in the site. If you wish to apply directly, we provide you the direct link to apply.
Visit:https://www.tnpsconline.com/apps18live/tfrmlogin.aspx. This link redirects you to the login page so you can easily login with your user id and can start your application process.
- Read the notification for the Assistant Public Prosecutor carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards. This one-time registration will be valid for 5 years. The application fee for the prelims exam is Rs.100/- which is to be paid at the time of submitting your online application. The fees for the main exam is Rs.200/- should be paid through online by the candidates who are all cleared with the necessary cutoff mark in prelims exam.
For more details visit :
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.