Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for the junior inspector of co-operative societies to fill 30 vacancies in the co-operative department. Aspirants who aim for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this post. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this post by checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Other information like TNPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
Name of the post: Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
Name of the service: Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service
No.of. Vacancies: 30
Pay scale: Rs.20,600 – 65,500
- Date of notification: 23.10.2018
- Date of closing: 21.11.2018
- Last date for fee payment: 23.11.2018
- Date of examination: 27.01.2019
One should be eligible with the below-mentioned age limitation and educational qualification.
Candidates should have the minimum age as 18 years and maximum age as 35 years for applying to this post. For the war service candidates, the minimum age should be 18years and maximum age should be 45 years. The maximum age limit varies for each caste, so for detailed information refer to the official notification.
S.S.L.C is the minimum educational qualification for the SC, MBC, ST, BC, BCM, SC(A) candidates and the other candidates should possess higher secondary course or pre-university examination.
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written examination
- Oral test
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in both written and oral test.
Candidates who are interested in attending for TNPSC exam have to know about the TNPSC 2018 exam pattern for each post clearly to crack the exam. For the aspiring applicants here we are providing a brief description of the exam pattern.
The main written examination consists of a single paper which covers the questions from general studies, aptitude and mental ability test and questions from general English/Tamil. The maximum duration of the exam is 3 hours for 340 marks including interview and records. Candidates should secure 102 marks in order to qualify in this exam.
Online application link
Visit: http://www.tnpscexams.in/ and check with the post in the list of recent notification available in the site. If you wish to apply directly, we provide you the direct link to apply.
Visit: https://www.tnpsconline.com/jigrp3alive18/tfrmlogin.aspx. This link redirects you to the login page so you can easily login with your user id and can start your application process.
- Read the notification for the Junior Inspector of Co-operative societies carefully before applying for it.
- Applications will be available only through online
- Click the online application link mentioned above for online application.
- If you are already registered then log in with your id and password otherwise register as a new candidate.
- Fill the application form with your details in the correct format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make your fee payment through online
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
TNPSC provides one time registration for the candidates who are all applying for the tnpsc exam for the first time on payment of Rs.150/- onwards. This one-time registration will be valid for 5 years. The application fee for the written exam is Rs.150/-.
For more details,
Stay updated with www.tnpscexamsguide.com for recent notifications, exam patterns, preparation tips, study materials, previous year question papers, up-to-date current affairs, online mock tests for all the tnpsc exams.