Part C. 8. Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with Suitable Option
The Play and its author
1. 'Comedy of Errors' by William Shakespeare
2. 'Love's Labour's Lost' by Bacon
3. 'Cymbeline' by Bernard Shaw
4. 'Henry IV' by Ben Johnson
The pen-name of Hector Hugh Munro is __________
1. H.H. Munro
The author of the story, 'The Mark of Vishnu' Khuswant Singh belongs to which state choose the option?
2. Tamil Nadu
Who among the following writers is not a dramatist?
1. Oscar Wilde
2. William Shakespeare
3. Charles Babbage
4. Rabindranath Tagore
Which one of the following statement is correct?
1. V.K. Gokak is a Telugu poet and novelist
2. V.K. Gokak is a Kannada poet and novelist
3. V.K. Gokak is a Marathi poet and novelist
4. V.K. Gokak is a Gujarathi poet and novelist
Which of the following is a drama?
1. The Farmer
2. The Merchant of Venice
3. Buds to Blossoms
David Herbert Lawrence occupies a unique position among the leading _____________ of England.
1. Modernist writers
2. Classical writers
3. Victorian writers
4. Neo-classical writers
"I mean it's the batsman and not the bat that matters" These optimistic words are from the character_____________
2. Mr. Kumar
All 8 questions completed!